Tel.: +32 87 85 85 00
Fax: +32 87 85 85 11
VAT registration number: BE0402469826
The use of the site is subject to respect for the general conditions described below. By accessing this site, you are declaring that you are aware of and have accepted, without the slightest reservation, these general conditions of use:
1. Quality of information and service – limitation of liability
NMC sa, the owner of this site, will continually endeavour to ensure the reliability of all the information supplied on the site at the time the information is put on line. However, NMC sa:
- does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, the precision or the exhaustiveness of the information made available on this site, including all the hyperlinks or any other computer link, directly or indirectly, from the site;
- reserves the right to modify or correct the content of the documents published on this site, at any time and without notice;
- declines any responsibility for any inaccuracy, omission or lack of precision concerning the information available on the site, and more generally for any damages, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, natures or consequences, induced because of any person’s access to the site or because of the impossibility of accessing it, just as for the use of site and/or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
Concerning hypertext links presented on the site and switching the users to other Internet sites, NMC does not accept responsibility as to the content of these sites. In addition, NMC sa cannot be held responsible for errors in the site addresses or the domain names appearing on its site.
In spite of the efforts devoted to avoiding any interruption due to technical problems as much as possible, NMC sa declines any responsibility for the occurrence of interruptions of services or for other technical problems.
2. Intellectual property rights
Moreover, unless indicated to the contrary, the intellectual property rights to the documents contained on the site and each of the elements created for this site are the exclusive property of NMC sa, which does not grant any licence, nor any right other than that of consulting the site. In particular, the brands and other intellectual property rights cited on the site are the property of NMC. The reproduction of all documents published on the site is authorised only for the exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly prohibited.
Information supplied in this way by the visitors must be accurate, lawful and must not harm the interests of third parties. Any person cited on a page of this site can exercise their rights of access, modification, correction or deletion of information concerning them at the aforementioned address.